I wish you could smell this !!!
Trying different recipes to incorporate foods into my lifestyle is one of the perks. You never know what you may end up liking. My uncle did not believe me that the final product had cauliflower in it. This is a win win recipe with my family ! If you try it out let me know in the comments !! You will need :
- 1 12 oz pack of riced cauliflower (from the freezer section unless you really want to rice a fresh head of cauliflower)
- 2 eggs
- Parmesan cheese roughly a 1/4 cup
- Mozzarella cheese roughly a 1/4 cup
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- 1 tsp dry parsley
- preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Cook cauliflower rice in package as directed , pour into a medium bowl and allow to cool completely
- Mix all ingredients together
- Spread a thin even layer on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes until cooked through
You can cut the cauliflower bread into strips and eat as is , use it as a pizza crust or top with more mozzarella cheese like cheesy bread.
Bon appetite !!