There comes a point in ones life when you start thinking about all of the things that actually matter to you. Your values. Creating a life of joy and real moments.
I have found that when I became a parent I started making two lists, but they happily coincide with each other. My desire to travel is parallel to my desire to show our diverse world to my child. We are forever growing , learning , and changing.
I truly believe knowledge is power and you can never have enough of it. It is something , along with the memories created by checking off your bucket list that no one can take away from you.
While my bucket list is forever changing I though I would share a few of my top favorites:
- Become a sous chef – make use of my culinary degree
- Visit France – a trip my mom and I were planning to take together that never came to light
- Visit Hawaii
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Find the most amazing fixer-up farm house with wrap around porch
- Own a minature petting zoo – specializing in aiding treatment and care for special needs children
- Make more time for paddleboarding
Every day standards:
- Learning something new every day
- Making a positive impact on the world
- Leaving a smaller footprint
- Remembering to slow down
- Give back
- Be good to others
We should always strive to do more. Doing more doesn’t have to mean more money or more things. More is simply more kindness, more time, more paying attention.
I hope you’ll share some of your favorites with my in the comments below !